Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I didn't think there were any!

Straight, single, nice, cute guy who free flies his bird in Central Park. He's 43. He's a personal trainer. He's all into BTD's system but not a BTD suck-up. His bird is waaaaay cool, a Red Front Macaw. He has a Border Collie/Blue Heeler cross. I thought for sure he was gay.

But, I kinda like him so there has got to be something wrong with him, right?

I even pulled a classic CC moment on him and he reacted quite well! He mostly just umhmmed his way through it.

In other news, I went to a meeting of the local bird club last night. Yeah, don't think I'll be doing that again. Other than Central Park guy (CPG from here on out), I'm not finding that I have much in common with the bird folks.

8 Comments:

Blogger Pup said...

Bird folks are wierd....

5:52 PM  
Blogger barrie said...

Wow, I think that's my first comment spam!

You callin' me weird Pup?!? ;)

6:47 PM  
Blogger barrie said...

Rob, secret blog, secret. Blaring my name to all the search engines, dude...sigh.

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wondered about that link -- but figured it was just the commenter's business. Fitting that it refers to gifted children, though, because all of yours seem to be quite gifted.

I was just about to send you an email about that little name reference. Checked back here to see how long it had been there, and found your note in its place. Good catch on your part, chic. :)

8:40 PM  
Blogger barrie said...

I should email him so he doesn't think I'm being a bitch though.

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, an email is probably a good idea. I'm sure he just didn't get the secret identity part when he read the first email. Rob wouldn't intentionally cause you any harm.

2:42 AM  
Blogger barrie said...

I sent Rob an email.

Amanda, they're just generally dreadful.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could be worse. They could peck you with their pointy little noses when they didn't like what you said. That would really tick you off, eh? ;)

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home