Thursday, August 04, 2005

What that was all about

I take it some clarification is needed. There's this guy on BTD's email list. When he joined the list his first post was:
I just want to say that the way you cross your t's is just wrong.
Remember that there has been a LOT of hostility, attacks, arguments, controversy, etc. I immediately posted back and said:
Well, you can't dot your i's to save your life!
BTD and entrhalled guy both posted wanting to know what was going on, why we were bringing arguments to the new list. Apparently they are deficient in the humor category. I thought CPG's cross your t's thing was hilarious and kind of brilliant.

Then, when I freaked out about the bird losing a feather he emailed me privately and helped me determine that it was just normal moulting stuff.

Yesterday he asked me for my AIM name and we chatted off and on all day.


Crazy mother interlude. My mother just called. At nine o'clock in the morning. To chat. I do not chat at 9 a.m. I'm not even awake. My eyes are still all blurry. It takes me a good hour of dicking around reading my email and blogs and drinking some diet coke before I am at all capable of saying more than yes and no. She wanted to know if I had a new daily walk client to replace the SV. I can't explain how dreadful she is when she asks you those questions. She *thinks* she is faking sympathy (because remember that my mother doesn't have any actual normal emotions for other people) but it very clearly reads through as "but if you don't get it together who is going to take care of me when I'm old and in a nursing home?!?" Her whole thing about imitating the behavior & tone of normal people is just so fucking creepy. And she's just so bad at it. Maybe she's an alien.


Anyway, I was chatting with CPG a lot yesterday. And he is just soooo perfect. He's smart. He's funny. He's kind. He loves animals but not in a crazy way. He's cute. It was like this crazy "shit, he might actually be a freakin SOUL mate!" thing. He was seriously that in tune with pretty much everything I hold to be important. And yes, I did actually say that I had a question I was now asking every guy I meet and could I have a Galapogos tortoise if we got married. He thought it was hilarious but also was fascinated that you could just go out and buy a Galapogos tortoise.

I know that it's very weird for people to just meet and then have that be the person you wind up spending your life with but that was exactly what happened with G's friend K and I happened to be there the night that K and S met. So, I guess I have always thought that eventually I would run into my S.

I don't know, maybe CPG is but I just can't imagine that 2 capricon/infps are going to manage to be around one another on a daily basis. Plus I sort tripped when I discovered that so I think I finally did freak him out.

I'm such a loser.

4 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

That would be so damn cool if CPG WAS the one! No more sociopathic trainers, no unhinged guys joining the military, etc ...

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with mdmh that it would be extremely cool if this was your perfect partner. But I have to ask, "What's your freakin' hurry?" If CPG is "the one," he'll still be "the one" in a month, in a year, etc. Wouldn't it be possible for you to just relax and enjoy the fun of discovering a sweet new man, and give yourself a chance to learn how to relate to what we hope is a normal, healthy, loving human being? You haven't had a lot of practice with that, and you just might enjoy the process. Hugs and good vibes beaming your way about the whole thing. :)

(BTW, nothing in the word "loser" has anything to do with you!)

11:26 AM  
Blogger Pup said...

Stop using the MBTI. Eeewww...

I think that should be a red flag if they say you CAN get a Galapogos tortoise. You know they're endangered and shouldn't be taken away from their homes.

Just saying' :)

5:42 PM  
Blogger barrie said...

Pup, captive bred :)

Ms. A.R. you are, as always, the voice of reason!

No more sociopathic trainers, no unhinged guys joining the military, etc ...

Wow, wouldn't THAT be nice, but what on earth would I have to blog about? ;)

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home