Monday, August 29, 2005

I don't know what to say

He's not perfect. Which is, in and of itself kind of perfect. I took him to the airport this morning. We have stuff to work out. Possibly involving some Anthony advice. But, driving home I felt terribly hopeful that we would be able to work everything out. Even the long distance thing. How, I don't know but oh I like being with him. I don't ever remember wanting to be around someone so much. Talk to them. Touch them. Just be in their presence.

This two different cities not within reasonable driving distance sucks a lot. We're looking at not getting to see one another again until the end of September. But, I do have a lot of my own stuff to do between now and then. And now I really, really want to hire an IC so I have someone to pinch hit on daily walks for visits to the city and to take care of my own menagerie thus preventing me from having to deal with DTD - always a good thing. And the house is neat enough to relaunch the DB. I'm doing site for a local realtor and we're doing a site for CPG's bird.

I've never liked sleeping in the same bed with anyone. Ever. Not my thing. I took a nap this afternoon and I so missed having his arm around me. My feet were cold and I couldn't put them against his leg to warm them up. I'm already forgetting how he moves. What he really looks like. How it feels when he rubs my back. Forty-two hours just was not enough. I want more.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pup said...

Glad you had a good time with this guy!

12:30 AM  
Blogger barrie said...

Me. Too. :-)

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm SO happy for you... and there's always a way around the long distance thing.

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home