Friday, August 26, 2005

Progress being made.

  • Plumber - plumber #3 scheduled to arrive at noon.













Okay, it isn't done but definitely progress made, no?
  • Switch crates and bed from spare bedroom














Okay, all I did was pile everything up in the corner of the spare bedroom. It's still better than nothing!















It's a couch. It's a bed. Okay, it's a bed that I dragged into the living room to replace the couch I threw out. I'm not industrious enough to make all my furniture out of packing material

Still much left to do. Laundry, bedroom, sweeping, moppping, clearing up the bits and pieces left over from tossing everything in the spare bedroom. That's good though because I'm so nervous now I feel ill. This is it. He'll be here at midnight. Witching hour. Go time.

Please, please, please, please let him be the wonderful, sweet, funny, kind, smart guy I've been talking to for three weeks. Please? And, please let him still like me after he meets me and sees my filthy house.

What if I can't do this?

6 Comments:

Blogger Pup said...

Oh, this is exciting. We want hour by hour updates!

Just remember this is a good and exciting thing...

Hope everything goes well!

11:44 AM  
Blogger ShellyS said...

Shortly after I started dating hubby, I told him flat out I wasn't domestically inclined. I hardly clean. And a few other disclaimers. I figured if we were gonna get serious, he should know some things upfront. He wasn't scared away, and now we've been married 20 years and counting.

If it's meant to be, it'll be. He's not interested in a housekeeper. He's interested in a woman. You.

1:10 PM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

CIGGIES!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

lol I saw the Camels and thought "A girl after my heart". I'm surrounded by people who smoke Marlboros, Winstons, and worse.. and since I still can't fully admit I am smoking again, I won't buy them myself. Which means mooching. Which means I love people who smoke Camels. :)

Remember to stop and breathe and maybe take a nap- you can't be too exhausted to enjoy his potential company.

Good luck, and I'll be back later to see how you fare. Hoping all goes well for you!

2:16 PM  
Blogger barrie said...

Just remember this is a good and exciting thing...

My new mantra ;)

Shell, hence the photographic evidence of my sloth before he gets on the plane!

But no smoking in the house anymore mdmh!

Who has time to breathe Deb?!?

2:35 PM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

Good point. hehe

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home