Tuesday, August 23, 2005

It is a good morning.

The bathroom is as clean as it is going to get. The plumber should be here in the next hour or so. The kitchen and hall are de-cobwebbed. The ashtray and cigarettes are outside.

Things are back on track and I've moved into the driver's seat, baby.

Things were starting to feel very much like my previous two experiences with meeting a guy online. The big difference this time is that I'm not stuck in my own head all the time. I'm an adult and I have a support system. I spoke with several people about the CPG situation yesterday.

CPG and I talked.

Everyone's conclusion seems to be that we have a few communication problems and I need to know that I don't have to feel obligated to do anything I don't want to do.

The only promise now is that he's got a shot at getting into my bed. Just a shot.

I get to be the girl for once. Not in an Anthony/power of the vagina way but...I just do not have to feel obligated to do anything I don't want to do.

No more doormat impressions.

I'm not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but I'm pretty incredible if you just take into account the incredible people who choose to spend time with me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

Now you're talking girl! Great to hear you make some positive comments about yourself and sound like you mean them!

I've got my fingers crossed for you!

2:52 PM  
Blogger barrie said...

Well keep em crossed for a few more days :)

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home