Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Too. Much. To. Do.

There is just no way I can get everything that needs to be done, done. It is just not physically possible. I have 2.5 days.

Wednesday:
  1. Plumber - where the fuck is the goddamned fucking plumber?!? - Update, 2nd day in a row the plumber was a fucking no show. Called a different plumber who should be here tomorrow morning.
  2. Kitchen table.
  3. Grocery Store
  4. Switch crates and bed from spare bedroom - next on the agenda!
  5. Trash
Thursday:
  1. Laundry
  2. Pick up bedroom
  3. Sweep/Mop/Decobweb
Friday:
  1. Enchiladas
  2. Cookies
  3. Bubba
  4. Try to make things seem cozy (as opposed to bleak which would be the word du jour.)

When you put it all down on paper it doesn't seem that bad but...well, you've never seen the kitchen table but I haven't seen it myself for quite some time!

6 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

LOL ... your table looks like my basement ... CHAOS!

2:23 PM  
Blogger barrie said...

ACK! Flylady says CHAOS is an acronymn for Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome. At least you can keep people out of your basement :(

2:31 PM  
Blogger anthonygrieco said...

Come on... I got 4 houses ready for walkthroughs and final inspections today plus put all the plugs, switches appliances and lighting in another house. yesterday I started and finished 2 condos, air conditioning , fixtures and everything else. If I can do that shit surely you can get the table cleaned... FOCUS... channel my powers and eat right and get motivated girl... it's just a moment of your life...

6:30 PM  
Blogger anthonygrieco said...

plus i came home , worked out and took care of the kids and the wife...

6:31 PM  
Blogger barrie said...

You're a better man than I, Anthony Grieco ;-)

6:33 PM  
Blogger Pup said...

Find a closet and put all that shit in there. You can sort it all out later.

What? It's a plan B.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home