Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Doldrums?
























It wasn't blogger yeterday. Firefox "encountered problems and had to quit." So far as I know, you can't recover a post in those circumstances. If anyone does know a way to do so, please do tell!

You're right Ms. A.R., when I cut my hair really really short before I just walked into my stylist's and told her I wanted it as short as a boy's. If I really wanted it short, I wouldn't have to ask anyone if I should cut it.

CPG was seriously snarky about yesterday's photo. It really bummed me out. I dunno, everything's bumming me out a little right now. I don't know why. Life is pretty good. I have money in the bank and cable and broadband and unlimited long distance and a washer and a dryer and a bird and a new digital camera. I even have a new real life friend. Life really is good. I don't know where the ennui is coming from.

I guess it's just the time of the year.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

I think just the fact you can find an opportunity to use the word ennui is enough to perk you up, so perk up!

I think you looked cute with super short hair. Sometimes I wish I could cut my hair that short but I have a long face, tall body and would look like a linebacker.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

Seriously, I love using that word and use it as frequently as possible!

My face is way too round to cut my hair that short... though I wish I could because it'd be awesome to be able to just call it good and leave the house... lol.

I got your postcard today! Well, yesterday. But I just got home to get it today. Too pretty! I love it!

4:16 PM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Nope .. no post == no save. Unless you type it in word first of course.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

Temp files mdmh?

3:40 AM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Since the text area of the window is not persistant beyond the session, there is no recovery and the data volume is typically to large to save within a cookie. I do believe that blogger added the recovery capability but I have yet to see it work as expected. I usually save my stuff in a notepad session every paragraph or so before doing a save in blogger. I've been burnt enough times.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

I do that too. (save in Notepad)

7:51 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I loved the short hair pic! You're so cute!

I won't ever cut my hair short again. I love my long locks. But I did love having short hair, too. Okay, I'm torn. When I was 18, I shaved my head. Long locks to stubbies. As short as you can go with a buzzer, that's how short my hair was. I was so perfectly freeing and liberating! But I guess it's the type of thing that I wouldn't be able to get away with anymore. That's why I did it at 18.

Oh, and I hope that this year continues on the great streak for you!!! I'm so proud of you!!! :)

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home