Saturday, February 04, 2006

Let it snow...























We've got about an inch on the ground now. My plan for today is remarkably similar to last Saturday since instead of putting up my shelves and organizing all the crap in the spare bedroom/kennel/aviary last weekend, I watched a Clean Sweep marathon.

Yeah, not even I can justify that.

So far today I have organized dog food and treats in the laundry/dog food/utility closet. I have a laundry room!

I had a distressing thing this week. A woman I cyberknow got involved with the evil bird email list where they were apparently discussing So's death. She asked me if she could post about it. I asked her not to. Let those people think whatever they want to. I'm not on that list because those people are unpleasant and negative. Despite my specifically asking her to please just let it go and not post about So's death, she did anyway!

In addition to that, birdwoman sent an email to a guy that CPG knows who lost one of his outdoor flyers when he was hit by a car the other day. The guy really did not want to go public with the information yet, you kind of have to brace yourself for the unpleasant I told you so emails you know you will get. CPG told me about the bird being killed. I told BW about it, prior to her other innappropriate behavior, and asked her to respect the fact that the guy wanted some time before he had to discuss it with all and sundry. Boom she emails him about it.

Since this is an internet acquaintance, I've pretty much decided that I don't owe her any explanation and I just don't want her in my life. I'm sorry that she's so bored that she has to create these dramas but her behavior is innappropriate and hurtful and I am personally trying to cut down on the drama in my life, not create it.

Funny, I had pretty much forgotten about the whole thing until she sent me an email just now.

Anyway, I have now managed to put off today's tasks until afternoon so maybe I better get started? Or take a nap...

3 Comments:

Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

Beautiful photo! So colorful!

Some people, as you said, have nothing better to do... maybe she'll develope some hobbies that take her away from the computer sometime soon? Sorry you have to deal with her, though hopefully not for long!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

One of the downfalls of cyber acquaintances is the lack of all the non-verbal cues that we take for granted in face-to-face communications. Sometimes those cues really help convey the whole message.

I'm sorry she did that to you.

Got photoshop? That picture would look cool all photoshopped up!

9:04 AM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Just an inch?

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home