Thursday, February 23, 2006

Not so bad afterall

The highs:
























and the lows:
























And, I just registered thebloggingdogs.com, tehbloggingdogs.com (thanks mdmh!), thebloggindogs.com and tehbloggindogs.com.

It is gorgeous here today! Fifty-five degrees and brilliantly sunny. Ab.So.Lute.Ly beeutifool!

Almost makes up for the fact that I'm in a bit of a mood.
  1. My mother broke her ankle while they were on vacation and is in a wheelchair because she doesn't have the upper body strength to manage crutches. She is kind of making everyone's lives hell as a result.
  2. The bird people are not playing well with others. Okay, they're not being nice to me and it's hurting my feelings. CPG and BTD are at the TOP of that list but on the other hand, I just talked to J and the original diva's parents are nesting right now and they are planning on giving me another baby! Now I have to decide if I want a mate for EC or just a buddy or what and I must say it was incredibly heartening that she would trust me with another baby after what happened to the diva. J's kinda always good for a lift in spirits.
Hmm, I thought it was going to be a longer list but really just those two things. Okay. That's not so bad then.

4 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

HUZZAH!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Pup said...

No more birds! Bird ban!

Ok, I'm just bias about birds.

Glad things aren't that bad. It is a nice day outside!

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't let EC read Pup's comment, 'k? It might ruffle EC's feathers. heh-heh

Besides that -- it's not the birds that have been giving you grief. It's the bird PEOPLE. How 'bout taking on a pseudonym and a pretend bird back-story on your lists, and just entertain yourself trying to get those people all riled up? You can tell us the real stuff, and we'll support you because we love you. Apparently some of them can't be trusted with your real information, and certainly not with your feelings. They are just proving themselves to be a bunch of birdbrains (no offense to the birds, of course), and they don't really deserve your attention or your energy.

8:39 PM  
Blogger barrie said...

Oh pup :-( My brother says birds are a big turn off to guys too but you just haven't met a green cheek conure, they're teeny and sweet and not loud at all.

Ms. A.R. how underhanded! I love it ;-)

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home