Sunday, August 07, 2005

I don't even know what to post.

CPG called this afternoon. Chatted a little while. Less intense. More, I don't know, relationshipy? Like:
Me: So how did it go with your bird in the park today?
Him: He was totally awesome, he was flying away from me, I called him and he turned midair and flew straight back to me.
Me: That's great!
Him: I guess I should get some dinner.
Me: Okay, what are you in the mood for?
Him: I'm not sure yet, what do you think?
Me: Well, what do you usually eat.
Just like normal, day to day minutia. It's very nice on the one hand but on the other I'm almost inclined to want to just back totally off and just have limited contact unless and until I go to NY to see him. I'm getting worried that we'll get too familiar or comfortable or something with the phone thing. So. Much. Angst.

Then, BTD emailed me and got all flirtatious. WTF? Could he sniff out a shift away in me or what???

I think that's it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Remember - strictly professional!

8:18 AM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

lol ... BTD is sensing a disturbance in the force!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home