Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Ever have one of those days?

Where everything went right?

It was sorta Twilight Zone-esque really.

But still cool.
  1. It was only 75 degrees!
  2. I decided that I love playing frisbee in the park with my dogs but that I don't give a flying fuck about competing so I went back to using a floppy flyer with Fancy much to her delight.
  3. I got a new client today for daily walks/training who specifically hired me because she disliked DTD after meeting him. After I had sent her to him. And I was able to manage both she and the dogs calmly and professionally. That fucking rocked. She asked me if he was gay and said that she thought he had a "little man complex." Really. Fucking. Rocked.
  4. I had a not unpleasant dinner with my parents.


Yeah, I think I should probably go to bed now too before anything can ruin it.

4 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

"little man complex."

Hoooo-HO! I can see this woman sticking up her pinky and wiggling it in my mind's eye right now! LOL!

9:11 AM  
Blogger ShellyS said...

That is a good day. :)

12:43 PM  
Blogger anthonygrieco said...

DTD is gay, trust me I know sexual deviants when I hear about them...

7:17 PM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

LOL! mdmh said exactly what I was going to say!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home