Saturday, October 15, 2005

Final answer...well, for tonight.

Thanks for all the +Rs on my little project! This is the most recently tweaked version and I think perhaps even the one to stick with? My idea is to take the information from the blog and have a section about the training, a section about the flying/meeting people and then a book of Where's Waldo-esque photos with the bird in trees, mixed in with stuffed animals, etc. That last idea is also something Ms. A.R. was also thinking about! I was going in that direction with the Spot the GCC photos but I hadn't thought of turning it into a book. Then products via cafepress...eat my fairydust...respect the beak!...?

In other news: the brown dog, the white dog and I have all been invited to a birthday party for a client's dog tomorrow. Tonight is the first night this week that I haven't talked to CPG - he doesn't have internet access for the next two weeks so I am updating his bird's site for him - there is something so wrong with that! Sunday I am organizing a picnic in the park for the bird and some friends who want to see her fly.

2 Comments:

Blogger ShellyS said...

Nice. She looks a bit slimmer, tho I'm not sure why. :)

9:09 AM  
Blogger barrie said...

Should I make her a bit dumpier like the first sketch?

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home