Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Well that's that then

We're done. Offically broken up before we ever got started. Pathetic little, passive agressive asswipe got a kickass website and a nifty cafepress shop with t-shirts and such though.

The crazy thing? He doesn't know me at all. The big problem, aside from distance, to him was that he claimed I had said that I didn't enjoy outdoor activities and he was looking for someone who would go to the park and play frisbee. WTF?!? I play frisbee in the goddmaned park every fucking day!! When was the last time that he went to the park to play frisbee? I asked him that, know what he said? Never. NEVER! He better fucking hope he doesn't ever run into me when I happen to have a frisbee in my hand 'cause my aim is getting better.

Yes, I hate tennis. Any halfway rational person hates tennis! It's hot on those stupid courts. I suck at it. I always skipped my tennis lessons at camp to go sailing instead. Sailing. Canoeing. Kayaking. Hiking. Frisbee. Agility. Riding. I have been involved and will continue to be involved in a lot of outdoor activities. I'm the one who wants to live on a goddamned farm!

What a fucking pathetic reason to dump someone.

Pa. Thet. Ic.

And doubly so when it is completely untrue.

He's pathetic. Not me. I'm me and I'm fucking worth putting some time and effort into. Dammit.

His loss 'cause I'm just on the cusp of developing some actual self-confidence and once I really do it is guys like him who won't get the opportunity to prey on me again.

I am not shedding another tear over this.

I even sent his fucking birds little tiny frisbees!

ARGH! What a waste of time, money, energy and emotion. Yeah he's more well adjusted than I am. Right.

I'm starting to think the idea that anyone who doesn't question their own mental wellbeing is in fact crazy might be more true than not.

Not a single fucking tear.

K, I need a rebound onenighter. Who's it gonna be? C'mon boys.

7 Comments:

Blogger ShellyS said...

Now that's the attitude! Good luck with the rebound one-nighter. :)

7:25 AM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Errr ... Ummm, I hate tennis too! Please don't delink me! ;)

10:45 AM  
Blogger Brian McCloskey said...

I need a rebound onenighter

Where's the sign-up sheet?

2:16 PM  
Blogger barrie said...

Aww thanks guys, I'll post a form to fill out to apply for one night of no strings attached rebound sex, k?

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell? Who breaks up with someone because the don't play enough frisbee. You're WAY better off, girlie. I'm glad your bad-ass attitude is back. :)

6:40 PM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

Who the hell thinks that's a worthwhile excuse, since that's obviously what it is?

Seriously, post the sign up sheet and a few pics and you'll get some takers! You're one hot cookie, and a smart one too!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

I totally agree with you about OTHER people questioning their OWN well-being. I don't know that a lot of guys sit and do that though. You know, evaluate their sanity, their emotions, their judgment. And THEY are the ones who SHOULD be doing just that.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home