Sunday, October 02, 2005

This is probably good.

I finished CPG's bird's site and sent all the instructions on how to manage it. Now I'm quite irritated. He is doing the passive agressive thing again.

Yeah, it's slightly weird that I did his stupid site for him even though he was so dreadful about my coming up there but I feel better for ME that he got his damn site (and sex too dammit!) since that appears like it might have been all he wanted.

Like, if that's all he wanted then it wasn't me being rejected in a way.

I dunno.

Man, I struck out on this money wise! $25/hour for that type of design/coding work, probably about forty hours of work = $800 + $200 for the wasted plane ticket = $1000 + the nice package I sent him a couple of weeks ago + a weekend of lost pet sits at $126 + daytime minutes on my cell package and we're talking like $1500.

And the experience was so not priceless.

I do have a t-shirt to show for it and a fridge full of beer I don't have any desire to drink.

Blah.

8 Comments:

Blogger anthonygrieco said...

Well at least it wasn't divorce. The last one cost me about 35,000 bucks after it was all over. 5000 a piece for one divorce attourney and 5000 for the juvenille court guy, and then every stick of furniture I owned and everything else being stolen out of the house by the drug dealers she was hanging with... not to mention all the other expenses of the marriage and during the marriage I went through. ANd that's just ONE relationship...I CAN get better and YOU will eventually do better for yourself. Lots of bad stuff happens even when you're not trying to do anything. Hope it comes around for you soon...

5:25 PM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

I'm having a pity party for my self right now too with no idea why... *sigh* I'd come over and help you drink the beer (and I honeslty might be allergic) if I could.

8:23 PM  
Blogger barrie said...

It's expensive beer too Debra. I was thinking of smashing it against the house but then I'd have to clean up all the broken glass. I'm too lazy to vent frustration/anger like that I think.

Thanks A :-)

9:39 PM  
Blogger Pup said...

Oh.. don't hurt the nice good beer. Send them over to me! :)

Sorry the guy sucked. At least you found out sooner than later. It could've been much more expensive.

11:28 PM  
Blogger barrie said...

LOL Pup, come up here and get this damn dog from me and you can have the beer as a bonus, k?

11:56 PM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

If it's any consolation, we all still love ya to pieces.

9:52 AM  
Blogger barrie said...

Aww, that does make it less awful mdmh :-)

7:49 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Yes, what mdmhvonpa said!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home