Thursday, September 22, 2005

Long time no see

I would apologize for the lack of blogging but that is in the top ten on the list of things not to blog about.

Anthony and Ms. A.R. are correct in that the lack of blogging is because there is so much going on in my real life. Imagine that, I have a real life!

Things are unfortunately stalled with CPG for the time being. We still talk a lot but airfare has doubled since he was here for his visit. My turn to shell out money to visit him and I just don't have it.

The dogblog is also stalled, not because the house is too messy but because I have three sites I am currently working on and get this, two of them are things I'll get paid for.

I've continued taking the bird to the Arboretum. We had a lot of fun last weekend. There were a ton of people there and they all wanted to meet her. Tons of photos on the bird's blog.

I've had a lot of trouble with this Lexapro. I was terribly, terribly lightheaded and dizzy on 10mg so we cut it back to 5 for a week. Today I go back to 10, we'll see if it works or not.

So, things are going pretty darn well :-)

8 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Yes. You may notice that I do not blog on weekends or vacation days. Good reason for that, doing stuff that matters.

Hope the love life can contiue unabated when the transportaion quandry gets resolved.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Pup said...

Yea, airfare are so high lately. I was trying to go up to NYC next weekend too, but can't find anything reasonable.

Hope you're getting better with the pills!

11:59 AM  
Blogger ShellyS said...

Glad to hear things are going well. :)

3:44 PM  
Blogger Brian McCloskey said...

So, things are going pretty darn well :-)

Hmmm....I'll put the kettle on anyway, 'k?

6:04 PM  
Blogger anthonygrieco said...

SO are you going to tell us when it all goes to hell like usual? MAybe post that stuff on the old site...

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life has its ups and downs, its ebbs and flows. No need to rush any possiblilty of downs. I sort of think our CC has had herself in a funk for quite a time, and am completely willing for this 'better' phase to last a very long time!

BTW, CC, a relationship doesn't exist only in the moments you're face-to-face with someone (or other creative anatomical pairing...heh-heh). It also includes all the moments you think of someone, or talk to them by phone, or write them an e-mail, etc. So I think the only thing that's really in a holding pattern is your sexual relationship. While that has its place, it's surely not the most important part of any relationship. I mention that so you'll take another look, and notice you two don't have to lose any of your excitement or enthusiasm because of the distance/fuel cost stuff of the current time. I happen to think it gives you a unique opportunity to learn about each other and care at a deeper level, rather than have it all be based in the sexing. Well, that's MHO, anyway.

2:43 AM  
Blogger barrie said...

Thanks mdmh, I just never had a reason NOT to blog before ;-)

Sucks don't it Pup :-(

Thanks Shelly!

The kettle is always good Brian :-)

You know it Anthony!

Thanks Ms. A.R., I am prepared for it to last a good long time too!!!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

Becca, I want to know too!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home