Thursday, November 10, 2005

Make it go away!

The site from hell seems to just keep growing. Almost done with the property listings, last night I found something in the ones I had already done that they hadn't told me had to be changed but looked to me like it absolutely had to be. At least they seem to get that most of this is totally not on me since no one gave me a complete list of changes.

The client whose dog died a few weeks ago has a rescue dog that I am training for her. She came with me to the park yesterday for a lesson and brought her other dog with her who promptly got into a fight with one of the labs and got bitten. It wasn't serious and I wouldn't have taken one of my own dogs to the vet over it but she's a bit of an hysteric so I immediately told her to take the dog to the vet and get it checked out. She's not upset but still, not a good thing.

Odd CPG interaction last night. This just is not healthy. Too much like DTD. I mean, not that he's mean and controlling, just...I dunno. Not healthy.

2 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

A fight with a lab?! Odd.

12:56 PM  
Blogger ShellyS said...

Just be careful with CPG. Trust your instincts. You don't want to get sucked into an emotional trap.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home