Tuesday, November 08, 2005

One of those.

Yup. Life is spinning out of control a little, time for a ToDo post.
  1. Wash windows before barbarian returns to replace storm windows.
  2. Get the site from fucking hell done so I can get fucking paid!!!!!!
  3. Update CPG's site.
  4. Work on lgd.com
    1. Photo Gallery
    2. Training Journal
    3. Flash
    4. Fairy Tale
Hey, something cool happened yesterday about that though! I started putting some feelers out last weekend about possibly buying a mate for the bird. I want a baby so I can raise him and get him flying outside. They aren't old enough to mate until they're like 2 or 3 years old so it is a while down the road. A woman emailed me back and offerred to give me a baby bird if I would train one of her birds to fly outside. She even wanted to advertise me as a freakin' bird trainer!!! Me who doesn't even want to advertise as a dog trainer and have only had ONE bird in my entire freakin' life! BTD kind of stomped on the +R rush I got from it but I rebounded.

1 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Get crackin'! That work is not going to do itself.
As for the 'avian instruction professiona;' ... hey, I've seen more pompus titles for janitors who mascarade as managers.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home