Wednesday, November 09, 2005

More complete list

  1. Wash windows before barbarian returns to replace storm windows.
  2. laundry
  3. bank
  4. treats for F's lesson in the park!!
  5. finish putting up shelves for storage!
  6. Get the site from fucking hell done so I can get fucking paid!!!!!!

    1. 5 "meet" pages
    2. mortgage
    3. hot properties (30 pages)
    4. neighborhoods
    5. malls
    6. contact (check emails)

  7. Update CPG's site. 'Cause you know it made the most sense to get the one thing that isn't for me and that I'm not making any money from and was for someone who doesn't even care if I fuck strange gas dudes done first.

    1. New photo
    2. get rid of comments and add "feedback" page
    3. new products
    4. Promo greeting card sale

  8. see about increasing hosting package
  9. move DTD's sites and CC site
  10. L's bathroom, my kitchen sink
  11. Work on lgd.com

    1. Photo Gallery
    2. Training Journal
    3. Flash
    4. Fairy Tale
That so just makes me want to take a damn nap. I spent most of yesterday afternoon frantically working on the site from hell and dealing with the fact that the local gas company had turned my gas off to work on the lines and wouldn't/couldn't tell me when they would turn it back on and repeatedly wandered around my back yard leaving my damn gate open! But, the guy who did eventually turn up to turn it back on was cute, flirty and immediately struck up a conversation with me about smoking pot - L said, "I always find that is a good ice breaker!"

CPG was completely sanguine about gas dude (hey, at least he isn't gas dude 'cause he works at a convenience store!) which sort of bothered me. Okay, it bothered me a lot! I mean, why would you call a girl every single night if you still really considered things over to the point where it wouldn't bother you if she was fucking some other guy? I don't get that.

3 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Damn girl! You're starting to usurp my position as busiest MSer.

10:18 AM  
Blogger barrie said...

Except you actually get all your stuff done...while chasing after the cutest toddlers on the planet!

11:44 AM  
Blogger barrie said...

Whew! It felt GOOOD to cross that one out :-)

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home