Wednesday, March 01, 2006

More online dating adventures

CC: This is what he just said:
You'll have to get to know me to find out how much fun I have. I promise you that I am worth the time. ;) I am a lot more fun than you'd think I was the first time you see me. I'll just leave it at that...

How much fun are you. I bet you are unbelievably fun fun fun.
CC: uh ugh, how do I respond to that??
CPG: with tums?
CC: 3 dates, remember the goal and he's a nice cheeseball
CPG: here:
No i'm not fun fun fun, just fun. One fun and its quite believable.
CC: You're not helping.

One guy emailed me late on Monday night and when I responded on Tuesday he told me that he had "met someone and wanted to see where it was going." Twelve hours? In twelve hours you met someone you're serious about?

Normally I lean a bit toward the suggestive but with this? I swear I'm so careful not to say anything that could even remotely be connected with a sexual reference I feel like a freakin' nun! People keep saying they're tired of the bar scene and that's why they're trying an online dating site but I swear it's a way worse meat market than any bar I've ever been in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

hee hee I kind of like CPG's response to this guy.

Reality says I'd say soemthing like this in return before I realized I'd typed it and sent it:

"Hi! Thanks for for the note, but unfortunately I was so blinded by your lack of good sentance structure, punctuation, and flooding of redundancy that I was unable to respond in the correct manner.

My apologies,
Debra."

Or soemthing equally out there and rather obnoxious.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home