Monday, August 08, 2005

One a dem dere todo list postamabobs

Okay, now that things don't feel quite so serious/intense/life or death, it might not be a bad idea for me to get back to getting the normal, mundane things in my life done in a timely fashion again.
  1. replacement page for web client
  2. fix aspi files for cd burner
  3. figure out what the fuck is wrong with my printer*
  4. send EW harness back for correct size
  5. email that place that expects me to return their crap at my expense
  6. do something about the layout on BIA
  7. take a nap

Yeah, I'm so totally taking the nap first.

I could feel that I was ready for change before CPG popped up so I am trying to focus on that more than on anything between CPG and me. More than likely, he is just representative of the fact that I am realizing that I am ready to move forward with things. Right?

*I have a sneaking suspicion that bird seed might be the culprit :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Absolutely!


P.S. I don't know why I'm allowed to view/respond to blogger comments today. Until they block me some more ....

4:26 PM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

A nap is always my first priority. :)

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home