Monday, October 17, 2005

Creative juices are flowing

I want to launch littlegreendiva.com in time for halloween so I can carve the logo in pumpkins and give them to all my clients with green glowsticks in them and treats for their pets. I'm going to get a bunch of those little tiny, adorable pumpkins. Put a bag of dog treats (or bird or cat) with the PS logo and leave them on clients' porches.

This one is just for Pup since I know he has always wanted to buy his own private island!

And finally, how fucking cool is this?
"The images are in color, and can broadcast anything that can be shown on a regular flat screen monitor or TV, although with a slightly lower quality. These could be short film clips or flash animations like those found on the Internet," the spokesman said.

The paper reported that one square meter of the material costs around 30 pounds ($52), and scientists working on the screens said they should be available by 2007.
I think Ms. A.R. might be onto something with penis head yard art! I think you could sell it on ebay!

The truck goes back to PH mechanic tonight for yet another new fuel pump. That will make three in two years.

I had a wonderful time yesterday with a picnic for the bird at a local park where I often take her to fly. This was the first time that the people who gave her to me got to see her fly outside. They deemed her a completely healthy, happy, spoiled brat! And now they want to train her parents to fly outside too :-)

7 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Exactly what are you doing to those poor fuel pumps to wear them out so fast!?

3:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

how have you been?

8:42 PM  
Blogger barrie said...

There has been talk that the first one I had put in 2 years ago was just not a quality part. I had a new one put in the week before last but then the truck wouldn't start and the mechanic said the fuel pump was not properly calibrated and I was just out of gas. Debra says that's not possible, I don't know anything about this sort of stuff so...shrug....I put gas in it and it ran fine and he said he'd put yet another, properly calibrated, pump in and he just called and said it's done :-)

Hey Robb, I'm ok, how are things with you and your girl?

9:11 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Using a dremel to carve a pumpkin! Why didn't I think of that.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i am doing alright. Do you use dreamweaver, if so can you email me or I email you I have some questions about it. Email me just because I don't think I have the right email for you.

9:25 PM  
Blogger barrie said...

Isn't that the coolest Sally? I'll post a pic when I try it!

Rob, ygm :-)

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a late reply, but I meant to mention that the "lawn PH" thought came from Sally's comment. I just took her comment a little too literally and saw it as yard art. So the idea belongs to you and Sally, and I can't claim any of the credit. I think since she has a young daughter, Sally might not want to be actively marketing such items.* But hey -- if there's a market for such stuff on e-Bay, maybe a joint venture between you and Sally could help pay for your future farm and her daughter's higher education. I think it would be way cool to have some PH's pay for such benefits. :>)

* Sadly, the dear daughter will have to learn about PH's in her own time, but no need to rush it, huh? heh-heh

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home