Sunday, November 13, 2005

Boo Fucking Hoo

This isn't a "oh poor CC" post. I'm only writing this to keep track of this sort of thing. I just feel sad. Like these horrible waves of sadness. I don't even know how to explain it and it isn't about anything in particular. I'm not mad. I'm not unhappy. I feel fine basically. Just really, really sad. It's more than a little peculiar. It isn't a pms thing. Everything is exactly the same as it was yesterday. I just feel unbearably sad. Like I could sit down and just bawl but I don't have the energy to do so. I don't recall ever feeling like this before. And it's like it isn't even me that feels sad. It almost feels like there is some other sad entity who has just taken up residence for the day in my head. You know the ghost in Harry Potter that would make girls cry in the bathroom? It's like that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

I'm sorry you're feeling so sad. Have you considered talking to your doctor about this?

The ghost in HP is the one that cries.. Moaning Myrtle. At least you're not wailing like her!

7:54 AM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

I usually cheer up my kids by making funny faces and repeating lines from the 3 stooges....

Spread out you Knuckle heads!


Is it working?

11:49 AM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

MM scared me.. she was... freaky.

Hang in there girl; we're all here and I know what you feel like. It happens to me on occasion too. :(

3:01 PM  
Blogger barrie said...

Thanks guys :-) I must have gotten confused titanium, I've read about there being weird "sad" spots in houses that people say are because of ghosts. That actually did make me laugh mdmh ;-)

I feel okay today. A little drained. It was just the weirdest thing. And here I'm on this damn antidepressant! I'm sorry anyone EVER feels like that Debra :-(

3:07 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

I was all Moaning Myrtle yesterday, too! For no tangible reason. Tsk.

Chocolate. Made brownies today.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home