Saturday, November 12, 2005

Honk if...

You're bidding on this:

...for your bird of course.

No? Well maybe you just won an auction on this:

...for your bird of course.

No? Well surely you just won an auction on this:

...for CPG's birds.

K, I have gotta stop spending money! Especially on CPG. Just in the last week I have gotten little holiday hats for his birds, the m&m thing and now this. He calls me all the time. I want more than this but would ultimately be satisfied with a lot less than he claims to need and it is just making me unhappy.

Whoa! This just in, my father just called and told me that he is never voting republican again! Said he'd vote for Hilary even! The man who voted for dubyass TWICE!

But, I digress. Where was I? Oh yeah, CPG makes me unhappy. The bird, obviously, doesn't. That's part of the problem. He's kind of intertwined with the whole bird thing. I'm getting her acclimated to the tutu! And I got her to say, "hello" today.

I've tentatively tried to bring up the topic with CPG but he just ignores it. Does being passive agressive come with the penis thing or something? I can't make myself just not have anything to do with him and the lines are just blurred when we do communicate. He was actually flirting with me the other day.

4 Comments:

Blogger ShellyS said...

To me, CPG sounds like bad news. Make a clean break. Really. You're driving yourself nuts over this. And he's so not worth it.

3:00 PM  
Blogger barrie said...

You are, as always, completely right Shelly. But...isn't there always a but? But...it would make me unhappy if he didn't call too :-(

7:37 PM  
Blogger Kenna said...

I don't have the patience for EBay auctions. I go in, place my maximum bid and let the chip fall where they may.

Usually into someone else's lap.

12:56 PM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

I understand where your Dad is coming from ... I'm fairly disgusted with how many of the 'Pubs are acting these days. What a bunch of spineless pretenders.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home