Thursday, December 22, 2005

That was weird.

So, yesterday the numbness mostly went away. There was never any weakness. My hands are always a little numb and both are more so than usual now. I felt like I was walking around with fire ants in my shoes yesterday, my feet itched so terribly. And, the left side of my face is still a tiny bit tingly but basically, whatever this was, seems to have gone away.

I should just be glad but the whole thing was just too fucking weird. I mean seriously, it was weird.

Everything was all numb, the dog had that seizure, I wash everything in the house, switch to a brand new down comforter and boom, it goes away.

In other news, the realtors finally paid me and I've now spent almost every cent of the money on gifts. I'm mad at CPG and BTD. It's petty and my own fault but that doesn't make the hurt feelings any better. Or any less valid dammit!

Happy Holidays and all that.

5 Comments:

Blogger ShellyS said...

Glad the numbness is going away. Maybe you should see an allergist?

Anyway, happy holidays back at ya.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy holidays, girlie. Gracie and the rest of my pack send hugs and sniffs to Brit and the rest of your pack.

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, CC! I had hoped to reach you by phone tonight, but my timing was bad. I hope you were somewhere doing something fun -- or maybe snuggled up for a long, comfy winter's nap? Sorry for the jumbled message, but I hope the thoughts got through. I've been a sorry excuse for a Team CC member of late, and hope to do better. Please know I hold you in my prayers and in my thoughts even when I'm not writing. Sending all good wishes your way, with extra emphasis in the good health realm for you and your "kids." I also hope you have some old-fashioned fun planned for the rest of this holiday week. You (along with the magical Diva!) added immeasurable warmth and wonder to this rather dreary year, and I thank you sincerely for that. I hope the year to come will hold all sorts of new magic for you, and that your heart will be soaring again soon.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Pup said...

Merry Christmas CC!!

8:31 AM  
Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

Merry Christmas... from the late Tricia. Hahaha!

Hope you're getting stuffed on turkey and eggnog.
I know I sure am!

hug!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home