Friday, November 18, 2005

Argh!

Me: I think DTD yelled at the mechanic for fucking up last time 'cause he was so freakin' nice today. Plus I think he's like mega curious about our relationship.
CPG: Yours and my relationship?
Me: ...?
Me: DTD's and my relationship. You and I don't have a relationship!!!

Okay, DTD and I don't have a relationship either but I have known him for like ten years and he did set me up with this mechanic who is a buddy of his and does know that I've known DTD for ages and that I'm like under his protection or whatever. I mean, if I really needed help with something DTD would help me. I mean, he did yell at the mechanic for fucking up last time and the mechanic was mega nice yesterday. The way that I explain it to people anymore is that I would trust him with my life and with any dog training problem but other than that...

So, how sad is it that I trust DTD more than I trust CPG? And what was with him assuming that I was talking about some imaginary relationship between he and I? Him and me? Whatever.

He obviously wasn't listening to me 'cause I was clearly talking about DTD but how weird that he zoned out and then just assumed that I was referring to him.

Oh and yeah, Bubba had to get a new alternator yesterday. Blah.

6 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Carefull ... I feel a scam coming on.

12:22 PM  
Blogger ShellyS said...

CPG sounds like one of those "it's all about me" guys.

1:17 PM  
Blogger barrie said...

Becca, you're making perfect sense to me!

The scammer being DTD? CPG? The mechanic?

Lately he totally is Shelly :-(

9:19 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

But you do (did) have a relationship with both, even if neither was the ideal relationship situation.

I think any time you have a regular sort of interaction with another human, it's a relationship of some form.

Well, that's just semantics. I know what you mean.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Pup said...

I'm sorry, but I've probably missed something, but why are you still talking to this CPG guy?

Yay for new Radiators! Big red's smells like she's going to blow up any day now :(

1:41 PM  
Blogger Pup said...

I'm on the list to get a new Prius when they make one, but they said it'll be a couple of months.

Apparently, they don't make many red ones.

Big Red's on her 3rd Alternator.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home