Friday, December 09, 2005

I'm still alive.

Sorry, I didn't mean to drop off the blogsphere. I'm still really depressed about the bird. I'm barely managing to make myself do the absolutely, positively, has to, has to, HAS TO get done stuff.

I did a lesson with a client in a pet store that had a bird just like the one I had yesterday. It was plucked almost bare and terribly stressed out. Clipped of course. I almost started crying and then had to talk my client out of buying the bird for me.

I'm now thinking of getting one of these. A bit bigger than the diva, supposed to be great talkers and very laid back.

I'm going over to the people who gave me the diva's house tonight. They're so nice but I know it is going to make me sad to see my bird's parents.

In addition to being depressed and sad about the bird, I'm stressed about money and never really psyched about Christmas anyway.

So, it's just a bad month. Bad months end. The sun'll come out tomorrow...blah blah blah.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pup said...

Glad you're back. Must be something going around. This month is amazing bad on my end too.

Seriously, like month in a 'black site' maybe better.

Hope things get better soon!

10:12 AM  
Blogger ShellyS said...

I'm glad you posted. I was starting to worry.

You take care of yourself.

12:03 PM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

The end of the year can be a bit of a downer sometimes. So much stress, so much implied failure. Angst-mas.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Aww, I'm sorry - I know it's rough for you. Damn that hawk, anyway.

10:27 AM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Oh, btw: PING!:http://mdmhvonpa.blogspot.com/2005/12/meme-o-rama.html

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home