Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Another kind of list

Instead of stuff I need to get done, this is the stuff I HAVE gotten done this week:
  1. more loads of laundry than I can even count. ALL my clothes are all clean at once!
  2. paid bills on time!
  3. renewed my car registration (only a little more than a year late)
  4. scheduled the plumber for tomorrow
  5. arranged to drive two legs of transportation for a rescue ACD next weekend
Okay, it's only five things. Now back to the usual, need to do:
  1. sweep/mop
  2. bank
  3. call cable company
  4. update realtor's site
  5. get bird's room set up again (woohoo!)
So, as many things have gotten done as remain to be done.

There is still some numbness on my left side but in general I feel pretty darn good.

4 Comments:

Blogger ShellyS said...

Sounds like you've been very productive. Good work!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

I should try that - listing things I've accomplished - and see if I feel better about what I've done each day.

10:01 AM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Ohhh, half full instead of half empty. That's not in my nature you know.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're being very focused and productive. No need to discount that in any way -- BE PROUD OF YOURSELF!

It's also very cool that you seem to be observing the numbness, but not letting it run you, and not letting it throw you into a complete state of panic. It's obviously important to keep track of your symptoms, to be conscious of what your body is doing. If you can somehow focus on things you can do anyway, it puts some active control back in your hands -- and you seem to be doing that very well. I'm proud of you, and really hope you're feeling that for yourself as well.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home