Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I don't DO patience!

Dear contentiouschic,
Here is your horoscope
for Tuesday, January 3:

Sometimes the best thing to do is wait. While it's not a process that's familiar to you, learn to utilize and appreciate a more receptive kind of energy. Let the universe do the work and figure this one out.
You know what Monday is, right? Blech and probably one of the main reasons for my recent blahs. But, guess what I am doing on Sunday?

On Sunday I am driving to Columbus and picking up a new bird! One year old, male (but since I already own littlegreendiva.com we're going to pretend we don't know that), the same kind of bird as the Diva :-)

I had given up hope on finding a bird before early summer when conures are hatching again.

It made me so happy to have my little Diva. I walked around for the first month with this goofy I have a secret feeling like you do when you first fall in love and I was always looking for an opportunity to work her into a conversation the way you want to work your boyfriend/girlfriend's name in just to say it.

So maybe, just maybe, things are starting to look up a little bit?

Oh, and my left side is numb again. Oh joy.

4 Comments:

Blogger ShellyS said...

Good luck with the new bird. I can't wait for pics.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

Yay! A new baby for you to love on! Good luck with him. :)

Numb again? Strange... :-/

5:19 PM  
Blogger barrie said...

Thanks guys :-) I am so exited about the new bird! I've been told that he hasn't been handled very much at all so I am expecting him to be pretty wild initially.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Congratulations Sweetie! I'm very happy for you!!

HUGS!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home