Saturday, March 04, 2006

Update

So, the date on Thursday was nice. We wandered around the bookstore for a while then went down to a restaurant in the same buiding and had some dinner. Conservative, libertarian, monotheistic/masonic, buddhist dude (CSMBD) is far from perfect but he's nice (mostly), sorta funny and a pretty good date. Tonight he's coming over here to hook up my dvd player so we can watch a movie.

In just a few minutes I'm going out to breakfast with J (gave me the diva) then it's a mad dash to clean this place up for CSMBD. Tomorrow is fun, fun, fun guy (FFFG) who actually has turned out to have some hidden depths. Plus I have a prelim visit with a possible daily DW client! Woohoo!

Next weekend is bluegrass musician (BM) who seems a bit blah but incredibly complimentary.

This actually is turning out to be fun :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Wow! That was a lot to catch up on! I wish you the best of luck in your new adventures in dating. Be open, but be safe.

Lots of good things can come out of online dating. I know several people who met online and married. My father & step-mother included!

With lots of hugs & happy thoughts,
Jessica

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I'm trying to go with the hugs and happy thoughts, too -- but two nights have passed since you invited the stranger into your home, and I'm sort of needing to see a note to prove you're OK. I hope all is well, and that you're still having lots of fun.

Or fun fun fun, as the case may be. :>)

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home