Saturday, August 13, 2005

Dammit

You know my whole thing with my one cooking claim to fame being my perfect chocolate chip cookies? What kind of cookie do you think CPG likes? Oatmeal rasin. I have never made oatmeal raisin cookies in my life! I spent years perfecting my chocolate chip cookie recipe.

He's a guy. He, of course, did not recognize this for the crisis it is. Shhh, don't tell him, but I was thinking of just buying some of the giant ones from Great Harvest.

Seriously, who prefers raisins to chocolate chips?

That's just not sane.

I am slowly making some headway on getting the house both visitor and dogcam ready. So, even if CPG hates me and breaks my heart at least his visit will have forced me to get the house cleaned up and I can relaunch the dogblog.

My panic level is remarkably low. Remarkably. I should be freaking out. The house is a mess. A guy is coming all the way from NY just to visit me. I haven't had sex in like two years and even then it wasn't as though I thought I was really good at it or anything.

Pretty much the only things I think I excel at are walking dogs and baking chocolate chip cookies, neither of which seems as though it will be called for in this case.

I feel so comfortable talking to him.

One would assume we'll eventually run out of things to talk about.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love chocolate chip cookies. Are yours really the best!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

Oatmeal raisin rates over choco-chip in my book... but that's me. I love oatmeal raisin cookies. Seriously though, add oatmeal, add raisins in place of chips, and if it looks too dry, add a little water to make the dough not so dry. It'll be fine. :) I've never actually turned cookies down regardless of type.

Sex.. if you're confident, and sure, you'll be sexy. If you enjoy it and your partner enjoys it, you're doing fine.. hehe. Even if you do something really, really stupid/clumbsy/retarded/obnoxious/make weird demands. I oughta know that part really, really well...lol. I am the queen of making a request (demand?) and getting "You want me to what?!?!?" in return.

You'll find plenty to talk about too- you'll be fine!

5:50 PM  
Blogger anthonygrieco said...

what happened to you "LOW CARB" thing...

7:01 PM  
Blogger barrie said...

Damn right I make the best chocolate chip cookies! DTD once said that if I ever get married my cookies are why the guy won't leave me ;)

K, have I not mentioned the rather extreme lack of self confidence here??? I'm so doomed.

I never said *I* was eating the cookies Anthony! I'm motivated now baby, nothing but spinach, tuna, bacon and water here!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i want a cookie

10:48 PM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Well, about that 'things to talk about' ... ummm. Yeah. You could "Make" things to talk about. Like making oatmeal raisin cookies with him ... in the nude ... no utinsels. ;) It should cover both or your issues.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

You'll be fine. Really. Just be willing to laugh at yourself when you do something stupid... like me. :)

Wait.. that sounded wrong. My mind is in the gutter. I'm shutting up.

mdmh has the right idea I think-I could cook all day like that! lol

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home