Sunday, August 14, 2005

Thoughts

First, I jokingly asked CPG the other night what his ex-girlfriends would tell me about him. I talk a lot so I was feeling like he was finding out a lot more about me than I was about him. He had his ex write a little testimonial for him and emailed it to me.

I'm sorry but that is just so loony and so fucking sweet all at the same time.
But hell, he's got the goods where it counts -- he's entirely trustworthy, responsible, good to people and has great friends. He'll be your best pal if you let him. Enjoy
K, mini-swoon.

We talked about DTD a lot last night. And about my needing these little sort of fantasy relationships as stepping stones toward the real thing and about the problem with...well, like Brian and Anthony and Pup kinda got me to this point so the problem with whatever is between CPG and me now also still being in the realm of fantasy and I can so see/feel that I'm just on the brink of being able to take that out in the real world but that it would kinda be better to go through a 3D Brian and Anthony and Pup before meeting the 3D CPG. If that makes any sense. In my head it does. Sorta.

I think both CPG and I are worried now that I'm just not quite ready for this to work.

Hmmm, sometimes blogging it out clarifies it for me. Sometimes it just makes it murkier.

I don't want to screw this up.

1 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Ummm, I'm thinking that you are overthinking this. Let it go ... it WILL happen and you'll be much happier that you did not have to work/worry so much.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home