Sunday, August 14, 2005

Eeek!

Daily Horoscope:

For August 15: Someone tries one more time to undermine your confidence. Don't waver, don't explain and don't cave. In a last ditch effort to confuse you, a frenemy tosses upsetting innuendoes your way. (Can anyone say "gaslight?") Don't let it break your stride. It appears that you're a source of discomfort for a meddling outsider. Since toxic vibes are contagious, steer clear of them. Write 'em off and shut the door.


Bubba got an upgrade to gorilla glue and electrical tape on his broken mirror.

Bird people (CPG excepted) are really irking me today.

I don't find The Office funny.

If I'm ever in this particular situation again, I am not giving the guy my blog URL. No offense CPG!

Blech.

You guys remember that I hate Sundays right? And blogpatrol is upgrading so I can't set up a new account to see what the search words for BIA are.

Blech.

3 Comments:

Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

Alright.. what is blogpatrol? Worth my time and energies or neigh?

Toxic vibes are always contagious... that's why I tend to stay away from people who don't like me..lol. Well, that and I'm selfish.

6:21 PM  
Blogger barrie said...

blogpatrol gives you all the stats on search words used to find you, visitors, etc. But, it's been down since August 6 and they don't say when you will be able to set up a new account :(

I had forgotten all about my horoscope! Not true at all for today :)

6:39 PM  
Blogger anthonygrieco said...

just don't sabotage YOURSELF...

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home