Thursday, March 30, 2006

A buddhist and a musician walked into a bar...

Things are pretty status quo with the buddhist. The musician is proving to be quite a bit more complicated. I don't even quite know what to say about him. The PS and DW has been keeping very busy. E had her hand surgery on Tuesday so that's keeping me occupied as well.

My first month on match.com is up tomorrow. I would count it very much as a success. 'Course I think my criteria is a bit different than most people's but I did go out on more than three dates with three different guys. I've made at least one good friend and gotten a lot of sex. I feel a lot more desirable which is very nice. I've gone out and done a lot of things I wouldn't have done otherwise.

I guess my problem is that I don't know where exactly I'm going from here.

2 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Hrmmm ... match.com eh? I've always wondered (in a voyer sort of way) how that would work out.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

I think it was a sucess is every way if you feel good about it, and it's made you feel good.

Isn't it odd how regular sex makes you feel more attractive and just plain better most of the time?

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home