Wednesday, March 08, 2006

TooMuch ToDo

Well, my weekend is now basically booked. Dinner with BGM on Saturday and another dinner with FFFG on Sunday. Tomorrow J is coming over here for dinner and a screening of The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill (fucking netflix isn't going to get it here til Friday...pout) courtesy of Netflix (and CSMDB for hooking up my dvd player although if I had gone ahead and gone to Best Buy to get what I thought I needed I would have run across the universal DVD connection pack that ultimately solved the problem so we don't have to thank CSMDB all that much.)

I'm loving having a girlfriend!

Seriously, she's smart, she's funny as hell, she's incredibly nice, we like a lot of the same kind of stuff...

Okay, I'm pathetic but I really don't have a lot of real life friends and I tend to have female friends who are quite a bit older than I am thus limiting things we might do together.

So, today:
  1. CLEAN KITCHEN! (table, counters, floors and cobwebs - do other people have serious cobweb problems???)
  2. Bathroom
  3. Floors
  4. Bedroom (bookshelf, dust)
  5. Print out paperwork for new client
Thursday:
  1. Prelim visit with new client
  2. Grocery store
  3. Bedroom (fresh sheets, etc.)
  4. Cook (grilled fresh mozarella sandwiches; fresh, megacreamy tomato soup; cucumber salad)
Whew. All this social life stuff is a lot of work!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, once again we get to play: will she get the house clean for her company? Place your bets now!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, the kitchen still needs work but the weather was so nice we ate outside anyway.

3 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

"I tend to have female friends who are quite a bit older than I am thus limiting things we might do together."

With age comes experience and wisdom. Perhaps you could do more than you imagine! .... ummm ... don't imagine that ... NAUGHTY!!!

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. You sound really, really good. Like you're enjoying life more than you have in quite a while. I like that. :)

4:10 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

I've lived here since 1998 and am only just now becoming friends with Celia (who I inititially didn't like!) Why is it so hard for some women to make friends? SIGH.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home