Sunday, March 19, 2006

Weekly Wrap Up

Tuesday: BGM brought me lunch at the park while I was there with the dogs. That was pretty damn sweet. Then the buddhist and I went out for cajun before coming back here and watching a movie.

Wednesday: I offerred to take BGM dinner at his shop but it was his band practice night so I went and listened. They're pretty good. Then we went and got some dinner. I discovered that he lives in a room behind his shop. Illegally. Hmmm.

Friday: The buddhist and I went to dinner at J&A's house and watched the parrot movie. He was really quite sweet and charming. Then we came back here and watched Super Size Me and I fell asleep. Ooops. He hung out most of Saturday. We watched several dumb movies, ate a bunch of junk food and had quite a lot of sex.

Saturday: Went to see Walk The Line with BGM. Three hours in the dark and he didn't even touch me. Seriously. It totally ruined my concentration on the movie! We went and got a bite to eat after and then he finally really kissed me when he dropped me off. I told him he should lead off with that 'cause he's a damn fine kisser!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

Yay, kissing!

I still haven't seen Supersize Me. I saw that Morgan Spurlock in an interview telling the reporter that during those thirty days he devloped what he called a "McFunk" smell. Ewww!

10:13 AM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Heh ... "He hung out most of Saturday. We watched several dumb movies, ate a bunch of junk food and had quite a lot of sex."

Clothing Optional Weekends.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As worried sick as I am about our girl's decision to jump into the arena of casual sex, I think you might want to re-think your wording, mdmh. None of us wants anybody thinking "C.O.W." when we shed our clothing, eh? Instead, wouldn't it be more uplifting to use:

Wardrobe Optional Weekends (W.O.W.) ?

Just a thought. :)

8:31 PM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

MrsAR ... Indeed!

7:55 AM  
Blogger barrie said...

Sally, we decided that Morgan is a wee bit "delicate", he puked like the 2nd day. His gf is a vegan chef.

I opt yes, he opts no mdmh ;-)

LOL ms. a.r.! First, you know I'm being safe, second, COW is not sexy I agree!!!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Pup said...

:D C.O.W

Personally, I think long T-shirt and just underware is much hotter than just neekid....

12:00 PM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

Just catching up after how long and there's only two new posts?

Regular sex rocks, I can totally agree, but other things.. don't rock. Three more days before I completely flip out.

I'm hanging out with Erin on Saturday; I told him he has to keep me out of trouble. I guess last Saturday (when I turned into a whore at midnight) he had called several times to invite me to a car show with him... so yeah, good terms and stuff.

Alright, off to further tweak my blog template.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home