Tuesday, March 07, 2006

dating is hard work, baby

K, where did we leave off? Ah, breakfast with J on Saturday. That was fun. I really, really like having J as a friend. But, something I ate totally disagreed with me and I was ill the rest of the day so I cancelled on CSMBD and he did not take it well which I found very unattractive personally. Pretty much slept all day Saturday.

Sunday morning I happened to be in IM with FFFG and he said he was going to go out for brunch so I just hopped in the car and went to meet him. I heart brunch. FFFG is sooo nice. Totally good guy with a good job. No spark at all. But, I am going out with him again this Sunday just to see.

Sunday afternoon I picked up a new daily DW client, stopped by the rents house to check in with them and then met CSMBD for mexican. Then I took him out for ice cream and he came over to hook up my DVD player. We watched Bubba Ho-Tep and then he wanted to watch Memento which I thought was just annoying. The movie AND the fact that he wanted to watch it. So, he wound up staying all night and I wound up having sex with him just 'cause. The sex was fine and the guy is ok to go out with some but I think he thinks he's like my freakin' boyfriend or something.

So far I'm enjoying the dating thing in that it is honestly really nice to have guys be all interested in me, want to take me out and spend time with me. I kinda missed a lot of that what with the MS stuff and DTD. But the whole thing is a bit exhausting and since I don't want guys to think anything is anything other than lighthearted fun I'm going dutch on everything so it's getting a bit expensive for my DWing budget too!

The most exciting news of the weekend is that the diva's mom laid an egg! Looks like I'll have another baby bird in three months or so.

Right now I'm taking down TPB. All these guys keep freakin' googling me and that's just a lot of information to give someone you're just going to coffee with. It has taken way way too much time to save all my old posts when all I really wanted to do was get rid of my name from the blog or to make it completely private. My brother and I are thinking of the possibility of building a better blogging tool. What things drive you crazy about your current blogging tool?

2 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

I'm so glad the dating thing is going better for you. Date more Conservative Libertarians ... we are fun folk! ;)

9:02 AM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

hee hee Glad you're having fun! I wish I weren't so shy because I'd love to be able to just go out and do things with people, you know?

And what I could write about it afterwards! OMG! hehe I know, I'm evil... positively evil!

After I catch up here I have a short note to add to my blog so hopefully will get that done in the next few hours. Bob Marley fails to motivate me to be proactive though... I am feeling mellow.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home