Sunday, April 02, 2006

April Fool

On Friday, Pup came up with the best April Fool's joke to play on BGM. I went to a tattoo shop and convinced the guy to do a temporary tat for me:













Yup, a true tramp stamp with BGM's name (he was born on election day.)

When he showed up for our Saturday date he first presented me with:



















A whole set of little pink and silver toe rings (awwww...good thing I'd already gotten that pedicure!)

CC: Uh, you know how I couldn't see you last night?
BGM: Yeah
CC: Well, uh, the reason I couldn't is 'cause I did something sorta stupid.
BGM: Oh?
CC: Yeah, uh, well, I was going to cover it up but I'm afraid my shirt will ride up so I might as well go ahead and show you (turns and pulls up bottom of pink polo shirt)
BGM: dead silence
CC: What do you think?
BGM: dead silence
CC:(turns and sees deer in the headlights look on his face) Oh no!
BGM: dead silence
CC: April Fool!

Really, it was absolutely classic and hilarious. Pup rocks!

So, with joke played and toering donned, we set off for our aquarium experience.
























We saw sharks and alligator snapping turtles and alligators and fish and more fish and tortoises and sea turtles and more fish and the sharkray (sweetpea) and penguins sitting on eggs and otters and lorikeets...
























Then I went outside to smoke and he bought me a lovely pair of pink opal earrings. I've never dated anyone who spoiled me like that before. He tells me I'm beautiful and sweet and that he loves to see me smile. Dinner was gnocchi in a cream fontina sauce...mmmm...

The entire day was more fun than I've had in a very, very long time.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I'm lost. I'm having trouble figuring which guy is which because I can't find the post where you assigned them their initials... Can you list them again??

Great pictures! Can't believe you haven't been dating alot for years - you're cuter than a button!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

hee hee I get confused too! Isn't that weird, because she is incredibly cute! I gotta laugh at the crazy face in the guy's pic; looks like one of my weird pics I've taken on occasion.. lol.

So glad you're having so much fun B!

12:49 AM  
Blogger barrie said...

LOL Barbara! BGM=Bluegrass Musician. He's the one who takes me to concerts and out to dinner and generally treats me like a princess :-) The buddhist is the one who's getting laid though. There are reasons!

Talk about CUTE Debra, you're a hottie with a little cat face!

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds fantastic!

3:05 PM  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Jeese, at first I thought he gave you a real human foot! Soup anyone?

10:11 AM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

Cat face? Now that was the cutest comment ever! Stop by my blog B... seriously. You have to read something.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home