Monday, April 10, 2006

Part I

Thursday: The bluegrass musician took me to a great little seafood place. I had picked him up a really cute turtle earring. We had a good time. I called him on Friday to thank him.

BGM: I know you're not naive and you know I have some issues (I might have forgotten to tell you, gentle readers, that he's been married THREE times AND said "I love you" the first night we almost had sex - I say almost 'cause he also has some ED issues)
Me: ...
BGM: I really tried not to fall for you but I just can't do it. I know that isn't how you feel so I think it's probably best if we don't see each other anymore.
Me: ...
BGM: Are you okay?
Me: Yeah. Take care, and I really hope you do meet the right person.

So, that's done. And, I've gotta say that was about the nicest way you could possibly break up with someone.

Friday: The Buddhist took me to a great little Russian cafe then on to see Carousel then we did a little, uh, toy shopping.

Saturday: I took EC to my dad's office to do some flight skills work then a client and I took my friend E, who just had hand surgery, out to lunch and then to see Failure to Launch which was cute.

To be continued...

12 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Uff-da! Tough call.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

Awww.... but it is a nice way to break up with someone. I hope he finds the right girl soon, one who's not gonna be a future ex-wife!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

I just caught the toy shopping bit.. what's you get? What'd you get? hee hee

2:00 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I've tried responding to your posts so many times, but I keep getting bounced out. It's the word verification thing, it says I'm always wrong.

Anyway ...

BGM's eyes freaked me out.

Keep having fun sweetie!

1:03 PM  
Blogger barrie said...

what is mdmh?

Debra, I hope he goes out on a ton of dates and learns to just be casual w/ ppl and NOT marry them :-)

Jess, they don't look like that in person, I swear, he just looks insane in photos - maybe the camera is catching something the naked eye can't see?!?

Toys: head candy, get some! Don't bother with the bottom teeth, it's too hard to get them to stay on but NO jaw fatigue whatsoever! $5 for 4 pieces, totally totally rocks!

Cyber Flicker, a nice little soft gel bullety kind of vibe with a funky little tail sorta thing.

But, the buddhist and I are back to totally platonic 'cause I just didn't want to be exclusive with him. There's a lot behind that but he has this url so we'll just leave it at that :-)

3:01 PM  
Blogger Debs - debslosingit.com said...

I always wondered about the head candy- never knew anyone who actually bought it and used it though so thanks for sharing your review. :)

5:00 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Ooh, STeak and SHake. Love the shakes!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

Where are you?

10:28 AM  
Blogger barrie said...

I'm alive. I'm actually creating a new blog, I'll post the details soon - promise :-)

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been worried about you!

10:13 PM  
Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

I think he's in love with being in love.

Good thing you got out fast.

Toys? Yummy! hee

1:42 PM  
Blogger ShellyS said...

Just popping in to see if you're okay. It's been a while -- and the comments here don't show date, just time.

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home